Situated in Montreal downtown east (Village), B&B Le Cartier is 10-20 min walk to main city attractions: Old Montreal, Fireworks, Latin Quarter, Summer Festivals (Intl Jazz, Just for Laugh, etc), Formula One Racing Track, Convention Center, Bell Centre, China Town, Universities, Casino, Mount Royal, Cycling Path, etc. (for Montreal activities, visit Tourism Montreal )
* One minute away from subway (station Papineau), public transportation & Jacques- Cartier Bridge, also close to central train and bus station.
* One minute from Ste-Catherine street (but away from noise on a quiet side street). Bed and Breakfast Le Cartier is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, shopping centers, night clubs, theatres, supermarkets, etc.
* Renovated and decorated by local designer inside 100-year old stone house, the private studio-suite style bed and breakfast is cozy, quiet and stylish with beautiful backyard
* Fun local host who knows Montreal from A to Z offers great advices
* Private furnished studio or apartment rental is available for group and long term stay
– Self-served continental breakfast at flexible hour with variety of choices
– Daily room service
– Free public street parking around B&B
– Free High Speed Internet Wi Fi