Indoor water park in North Conway
We’re along US-302, at the footsteps of the White Mountains and less than a mile from skiing and tax-free shopping at Settlers Green Outlet Village. Drive 10 minutes to scenic cascades and pools at Diana’s Baths. Our pet friendly hotel offers free WiFi, daily hot breakfast, and an indoor water park.
With free breakfast, fast Wi-Fi and friendly service, you can wake up recharged & ready for adventure in 2600+ locations worldwide.
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences. While we encourage lively discussion in this community, we have a responsibility to everyone involved to make sure that this space remains an environment that is consistent with the vision, mission and values of Hilton. We strive to bring that to life by encouraging inclusive conversations. The activities in this community may be monitored for compliance with Hilton’s standards and Facebook’s Community Standards. We reserve the right to take appropriate action, including removing posts, for violation of those standards, including, without limitation, unlawful, violent or abusive, exploitative, intolerant or inappropriate content.
The purpose of our Facebook page is to create a fun, engaging and informative community for all of our fans and to share the latest Hampton news with our guests. We want the things that make Hampton great – our vision, mission, and values – to make this forum great, too! We want the conversation to be fun and lively, but let’s make sure we make everybody feel welcome. Here are some ways we can do that:
1. Hey, be yourself! Post your own thoughts and comments, and don’t impersonate others.
2. We want the Hampton Facebook page to be a warm, welcoming place to talk about Hampton – so keep it clean, people (no brass knuckles)! Here’s the fine print (Warning: there are a lot of adjectives). Hampton reserves the right to remove posts, comments or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous/defamatory, vulgar, obscene, commercial, spam, off-topic, false, deceptively misleading, infringes the property rights of another, injurious to privacy, or otherwise offensive or objectionable.
3. You’re all guests of Hampton, but we’re guests of Facebook. If any comments, posts, or other content violates their guidelines, we’ve got to take them down.
4. Unfortunately, we can’t screen users’ comments for accuracy, and so we aren’t responsible for it. Any information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by Hampton fans is all theirs. In other words, don’t hold us to it!
5. Just as it goes for other folks’ comments, the same goes for yours. Make sure you’re using the Facebook page responsibly! When you post, you release Hampton and Hilton Worldwide from any responsibility for your post.
6. You want to share your Hampton experience with us, and we want to pass it on (Hint – more fine print). By making a submission on the Hampton Facebook page, you are granting Hampton the right to use your name, likeness, voice, opinion and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes.
7. We really want to talk to you! So, if you leave a comment, we’ll try our best to respond.
Have fun everybody! (Totally not a rule, but we love it when you do!)